Last Updated: December 22, 2023
Neurable may provide additional or supplemental privacy policies to individuals for specific websites, products or services that we offer at the time we collect personal information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Provide Us.
- Contact and demographic information, including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), job title and employer as well as other information you directly provide us on our Site.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
- Payment data needed to complete transactions, such as your payment card information or bank account number. Such information is collected directly by our payment processor, as described below.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to provide and deliver products and services customers request; and
- to send you email updates and our newsletter if you opt-in to marketing communications.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share your personal information with third parties that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Site or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, consumer research, marketing, and website analytics).
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part ofour business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding of Neurable.
- We may share information with our professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
THE NEURABLE TECHNOLOGY
Our Technology can be used to collect, store and use biometric data, including EEG and ocular motor data, from individuals wearing or using AR/VR headsets or similar technology. In general, we make our Technology available to game publishers, virtual reality and augmented reality application developers and others for incorporation into new AR/VR games and apps. We require that these developers (our “Partner Developers”) have written privacy policies describing their collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with their games and apps. Our rights to access, use and disclose such information are governed by separate written agreements between our Partner Developers and us, but generally include our right to use such information to improve our products and services.
Other sites and services
The Site may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International data transfer
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
The Site is not intended for use by anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child from whom you believe we have collected personal information in a manner prohibited by law, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Site from a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will comply with applicable legal requirements to delete the information.